Every Second Counts December 30 2015
There are 86,400 seconds in a day. Sounds like a lot, but between work, life, commute and commitments, they tick away all too quickly, and fitness can get pushed to the side. Let’s make every second count. Here are a few ways I’ve found to fit fitness into the day.
- Do Standing Leg Lifts while brushing your teeth
- Get in a few Jumping Jacks, March in Place or Dance while waiting for the microwave to beep
- Take a TV commercial break to do Squats, Push-Ups or Planks
- Talking on the phone while doing a Wall Sit
- Park farther away from the office door or stores to add in Walking
- Carry your groceries rather than pushing them in a cart for some Strength Training