vegan pudding February 28 2017
My husband loves ice cream… and I am allergic to dairy. Jealous of his snacks, I am always looking for a creamy, sweet treat that mimics the look of the ice cream I wish I could share. While on vacation in January, I finally found one – a dairy-free vanilla and cinnamon pudding that made Chris’ mouth water!
What You’ll Need
- 4 cups unsweetened non-dairy milk (soy, almond, cashew , rice and flax are all great choices)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 4 teaspoons cinnamon
- Optional adds: coconut flakes, walnuts,pecans, chopped apples, dates
What You’ll Do
- Stir all ingredients together in a bowl
- Refrigerate overnight or until it reaches your desired thickness, stirring occasionally.