Kale Chips December 30 2015
Looking for a healthy, tasty snack to serve during football playoff season? Nutritionist and Professional Chef, Jennifer Iserloh, gave me a super recipe using a superfood – kale! Her kale chip recipe is easy to make and virtually guilt-free to eat!
What You’ll Need
- 1 lb. or 1 bunch of Kale
- 2 teaspoons of Olive Oil
- 1/4 teaspoon of Garlic Salt or Kosher Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon of freshly ground Black Pepper
What You’ll Do
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Set out two ungreased baking sheets with sides.
- Rinse kale under cold running water and pat dry with a paper towel or dish towel. Kale must be completely dry in order to crisp.
- Roughly chop leaves.
- In a large bowl, toss leaves with olive oil, garlic salt, and pepper.
- Lay out leaves on 2 ungreased baking sheets, making an even layer so they do not touch.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, turning once or twice, until crisp. Serve immediately.