Healthy Recipes - Avocado French Fries November 07 2014
Okay, 'fess up. We all have those "can't-resist-no-matter-how-
What You'll Need:
* Avocados - 2 large, peeled and pitted
* Eggs - 1
* Panko Breadcrumbs - 3/4 cup
* Ground Flax Seed - 2 tablespoons
* Chili Powder - 1 teaspoon (if you're feeling saucy)
* Your Appetite!
What You'll Need To Do:
* Heat your oven to 400 degrees and coat a baking sheet with foil and cooking spray for easy clean up.
* In one bowl, combine your 3/4 cup of panko breadcrumbs and your 2 tablespoons of ground flax seed (and chili powder, if desired).
* In a second bowl, whisk your 1 egg.
* Cut your pitted and peeled avocados into wedges - 8 wedges per avocado.
* Dip your avocado wedges into the egg, then into the breadcrumb mixture, and place onto your baking sheet.
* Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until outside is crispy.